IGNORED

Wolfzerk (work-in-progress)

Fredde

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT nazi propaganda in ANY way, just as little as the original Wolfenstein was.

I've been hackin' around with Berzerk, and here's my prototype of Wolfzerk (Wolfenstein-Berzerk). Things I've changed:

Some of the walls displays swatsikas.

The robots have been changed to nazi soldiers (who do heil hitler-thingys with their arms).

The hero holds a gun in his hand.

Evil Otto has been changed to the just-as-evil Hans Grosse (the first boss in Wolfenstein 3D).

Again, this is NOT nazi propaganda.

What do you think?

wolfzerk.zip

Not bad, Cept almost ever time I died was a cheap death where I was dead the second the screen popped up.

Also too bad you couldn't change the sounds a little. So many Berzerk, Space Invaders, Pac Man hacks but they all have the same sound. Anyone know the secret to hacking the sound on these games?

Is that still OK in this PC society?

It is only acceptable for a videogame character controlled by a person to use virtual weapons against other video characters provided that the game's instructions describe them as level-3 repeat offenders and are currently attacking the persons' controlled video character.  Otherwise, some means of "videogame character rehabilitation" must be programmed into the game.