IGNORED

OK, I officially live under a rock ( NES finds)

The MilkMan

After a day of thrifting, I got 2 titles that I have never played before.

1 Solstice. Wow, a puzzle/adventure game. Way fun and I'd never heard of it before.

2 Legend of Zelda. OMG. I played this for like 3 hours this weekend. Yea, I remember it coming out back in the day. But I was all C-64 snooty. "Zelda!?!-Bah! Kids stuff!"

So all those years pass, and It takes a thrift find for me to play it, AND realize how this title made such an impact so long ago.

I think I'll change my avatar after the holidays to "milkman" under a BIG rock graphic!

Geez.

After a day of thrifting, I got 2 titles that I have never played before.

1 Solstice. Wow, a puzzle/adventure game. Way fun and I'd never heard of it before.

2 Legend of Zelda. OMG. I played this for like 3 hours this weekend. Yea, I remember it coming out back in the day. But I was all C-64 snooty. "Zelda!?!-Bah! Kids stuff!"

So all those years pass, and It takes a thrift find for me to play it, AND realize how this title made such an impact so long ago.

I think I'll change my avatar after the holidays to "milkman" under a BIG rock graphic!

Geez.

Welcome the world of Zelda addiction. The first NES Zelda is the best of the series, now you hafta play all the others. :)

A Wind Waker sequel can be better if it has a LOT more land and MUCH more stuff to do. More land would rock. Make the original Hyrule in 3D with the shoreline, beach, forest, plains and desert, an ice part, mountain ranges. Everything. Not just islands.

I mean, Wind Waker basically took place far in the future after the oceans rose and covered the land of Hyrule. Basically, Hyrule is THERE, just completely covered. It's time to UNCOVER it. I want to see the land of Hyrule in 3D. Not just the tips of the mountains.