IGNORED

I think I made out pretty good on this auction.

Anthonyjherrera

• 2 weeks later...

I always like Bruce Lee, people who think it sucks I think just don't like a fighter unless the characters have magic powers or control of the elements and fatatlities and stuff. BL is a good, old-school fighting game. Two players can play co-op or match too. Bubsy I think is a alright little game if you use the codes, the graphics are pretty good the thing that makes it a bad game is very slippery controls and instant death-back to the checkpoint if you touch an enemy. I have fun playing it once in a while though, I've gotten used to the controls and can compensate. It's worth $6.50. BL is worth a bit more, if I didn't own it and had played it before, I'd buy it fo $20 bucks if that's what it was selling for...it's and average game, not a bad one. The other problem is that these are 16-bit ports or sequals, so they didn't use the power of the Jag and people berate them for it. Don't hate a Jag game because it's a 16-bit port, judge the game the same as you would on a 16-bit machine, then give it a bit more credit for any improvement, however small. That's how I judge them anyway. Most of the ports were improved at least slightly, just not 16-to-64bit.