IGNORED

OMG What an Idiot

Anthonyjherrera

i had a kinda different outgoing of an ebay-deal ....

i bid on 4 pirates on ebay.com. 16$ total which is just a bit above my limit for pirates (got too much - they're too common).

then he mailed me that it's 24$ including international shipping. he immediately checked that i am from overseas ...

so i asked a friend in usa to send a MO, so it's faster and safer than shipping.

he asked for my adress.

i sent my german adress twice.

after two weeks, i heard today that it was shipped to usa, not to my adress. how stupid!

this actually means he kept 4.50$ for him, as he now overcharged the shipping costs.

he even went saying "he knows why other sellers don't do international transactions", indirectly saying i'm a jerk for beeing non-us ..... and then in his next mail goes "I'm not polite"

so now, i am not polite because i ask why i paid 8$ for something he has shipped for 3.50$, assuming it was priority mail, but would it then have taken more than a week to arrive?

now he's sending 3$ back

well i am not gonna be polite this time .... he's a jerk.

maybe he's around here too: so listen, if you want to make big business with atari carts, organise your business so you don't confuse everything.

get some adress stickers from your post office or just do them on your home printer, write the shipping adress on the front, the games on the back, and you can't go wrong anymore .....

i always do it that way and i never sent anything to the wrong adress. (exept once where it was sent for me, and an old adress on the box was taken. but even this one reappeared and arrived finally. sorry ian)

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: jahfish ]

quote:

Originally posted by TheBrassMonkey:

As you know I posted atopic about me winning bubsy and bruce lee sealed mint in box. BUT, and this is a big BUT, he sent me Alien Vs Predator and Wolfenstein 3D mint in box sealed. I guess for 6.50 a peice I made out pretty good

Was the seller a dealer or an individual? I'm wondering if someone out there just received Bubsy and Bruce Lee, expecting Alien Vs. Predator and Wolfenstein 3D. We'll probably see another thread soon by someone else complaining about this.

..Al

and i have to send extra money to usa again just to get my damned 4 pirates

have fun with your games, man!

i realised that meanwhile, it's always incredibly cheap or expensive .. there's no more deals in between ....

or just rarely ...

quote:

Originally posted by TheBrassMonkey:

As you know I posted atopic about me winning bubsy and bruce lee sealed mint in box. BUT, and this is a big BUT, he sent me Alien Vs Predator and Wolfenstein 3D mint in box sealed. I guess for 6.50 a peice I made out pretty good

See... I told you to reserve your judgement!