IGNORED

Ive just got my copy!

Walter_J-64

Well, as a dev person I have a Jag connected to my PC anyway

I take your point though, I'll be much happier if it's possible to format the games for CD without having the source, but you're right, eventually almost all of them are likely to come out.

JagFree is still going to be my main purchase reason...I wanna play Caves of Fear

Stone

The JagFree CD boot routine should be able to load a BJL file as long as you specify the correct start address and length. You would only be able to load one BJL file from that CD as the boot process only loads one file. You would need to write a menu program to access further files.

Gordon.

LMAO Gordon, those most prolific end up with most recognition on this plane

Point taken though; I haven't played with the CD code much at all (just looked through the dev manual section). I don't have any method of running unencrypted CDs right now anyway, so it'll have to wait until I get good enough at coding the beast to re-do JagFree as a BJL-loadable utility (unlikely) or I get ProtSE (likely...wanna play Painter! )

Unless of course you feel like making an executable of the JagFree-type code...?

If not I'll recompile the JagFree source once it's released.

Rgs,

Stone