IGNORED

Lode Runner

Mock

Any of you guys play Lode Runner on MAME?

I'm at Block 3 Level 9 and it's driving me friggin' nutz...

I love the game, I like the Apple version best, but been playing on the MAME lately...addictive and not easy to master...had to take a break before I break something expensive...lol.

Mock :D

I remember playing the hell out oif LR at my friends house way back when.

He had an Apple II-e.

Seems to me they had an option where you could design and save your own game screens. We got out the ol graph paper and would take turns designing boards. Ahh those were the days.

I have 4 versions on MAME, the original is still my fav, and it is probably the best...i still love the old Apple version though...but if you have MAME this is a great game to play.

I think it would make a good modernized game although I'm sure they would fug it up and make it unplayable...the concept is there though.

I have 4 versions on MAME, the original is still my fav, and it is probably the best...i still love the old Apple version though...but if you have MAME this is a great game to play.

Yeah, I probly have the same 4 versions as you. As you can see by the played amount I haven't played them very much yet.

post-3803-1072254996_thumb.jpg