IGNORED

help me build up my collection

xenomorpher

hi fellow atari lovers.

i need to build up my game collection.i only have a measly 4 jaguar games (AVP Doom hoverstrike and zoop) i bought an atari jaguar cd off ebay and it didnt come with an ac cord. so i dunno if it is going to work or not. so if it doesnt work i need one :( . plus i am interested in these games for jaguar

atari karts

towers II

Highlander

battlemorph

iron soldier 2

wolfenstein

baldies

myst

blue lightning

pro controller

and others

plus one of those things ( i forget what they are) that can make the jag cd play new cd games.

i have 8 2600 games but im not concerned with it. I mainly want jaguar, saturn,3d0,psone,ps2,gamecube,and maybe xbox (if i get one)

systems i'd like to have

commodore 64

snes

genesis

master system

turbo grafx 16

n64

but for now i am just concerned on the jaguar saturn ps2 gamecube and maybe xbox for games. i would like them to be complete. the box can be worn but if the game is missing an overlay than i guess its ok i could make one :) nothing too expensive for games (nothing over 70bucks) my email- sniper7777777@hotmail.com i can pay by money orders not paypal i am not that old (16) my parents have ebay and all have 0 negative feedback