IGNORED

Look quick!

Gryphon787

quote:

Originally posted by someguy:

Decent.

How reliable ARE Jaguars anyhow? So far mine has given me no problems at all, but

I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to pick up a spare while they're cheap and common.

I'd get a second regardless of how long they will last. One, you do have a back-up just in case, and two, you can always get the Jaglink for dirt cheap too, and a second copy of Doom. I have 3 Jaguars myself, the third was originally planned for 3-way link up with 3 catboxes and 3 copies of Battlesphere&Aircars, but I think I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times than I do of getting even one more of any of the above items...so I have an two extras really, one is used for death-match Doom. I pidked up my first one for the original $250, my second for $25 and my third for $10 from GoAtari on E-bay (It came with the powerpack, but nothing else).

Gryphon: Good score!

Everyone: On a related note I have a second Jag that only plays Cybermorph and Checkered Flag. All other carts go to the title screen and then blank out. Has anyone had this problem?

My best guess is a blown chip or something. Should I hang onto it for parts or just throw it out?

as always,

Markimus of K.