IGNORED

Zonik Lynx

TailChao

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks to TailChao who send us a demo version for the Jaguar Connexion.

I put the rom on my flashcard and everybody loved it, it's nice, very smooth (parallax scrolls).

And Zonik reacts very well....

The main engine of the game is really good, this is really promisefull.

TailChao, you dis a great job.

Hope to see more levels soon.

Thank you very much for the complements!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!

Something very big is coming soon. Much more than just the upcoming public demo. A major element of the game is being reworked, an element which has been brought up several times since the game's announcement.

Stay tuned!

Am I the only person that these screenshots aren't loading up for? Everyone seems to have commented on them, but NONE of them in this thread are loading up for me. I went to other threads to make sure it wasn't my connection, PC or browser, but pictures are all loading up fine in other places on AA forums, just not these Zonik pictures in this thread! :?

Am I the only person that these screenshots aren't loading up for? Everyone seems to have commented on them, but NONE of them in this thread are loading up for me. I went to other threads to make sure it wasn't my connection, PC or browser, but pictures are all loading up fine in other places on AA forums, just not these Zonik pictures in this thread! :?

844591[/snapback]

There are only five pictures up on the previous page, all the rest were taken down. Are the five pictures even appearing?

Ok, yes, those 5 are working. I didn't bother looking any further than page 2 for screenshots after none worked on the first 2 pages...

I just have seen this thread for the first time today, I haven't been in the Lynx forum for a while. Maybe you could edit your very first post to let people know the pictures were taken down and new ones are on page 4? I'm sure there may be others who don't come here very often, like myself, that may encounter the same difficulty. Cool pics by the way, it looks great! Definately reminds me of Sonic, it seems that's your intention from the graphic art and style though...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just came across a video of this while perusing Youtube, looks incredible. From the look of this topic it hasn't be posted in for awhile. Is this game still in development? Released? But one other question.. arn't you afraid of Sega and Sunsoft filing lawsuits if you sell this? The backgrounds are practically identical to those of Airzonk, and the likeness of Sonic is uncanny :?

Edited by EmOneGarand

Just came across a video of this while perusing Youtube, looks incredible. From the look of this topic it hasn't be posted in for awhile. Is this game still in development?

Check this out.

^^^ - Name change, design change, etc., but YES, the game is still in active development.

Awesome, hopefully it won't be too hard to get a copy when it's released :D

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.penguinet.net/GDev/Zaku/Previews/Screenshot/

couldnt get that link to work, so i explored... man, I've been waiting a LONG time for this game :-)

Yeah, the website is a mess, I know :roll:

I've been doing a lot of new things with the game in the last month (Found some stowaway code from back in 2003, it's incredibly icky) so those screenshots will be antiquated soon. I'll post a new topic once I'm ready.

Edited by TailChao

• 3 weeks later...