IGNORED

Amiga 500 - FREE(ish)

herr professor

I'm cleaning out my room and I need to par down the project list. I have an amiga 500 that I scored out of the trash w/o a psu, so I've never been able to test it. I dont really have time to mess with it, so It's free to whomever wants to come get it in jersey city. I may consider mailing it for shipping nad handling...

Also I have an SWR sm400 bass head

peavey cabinent

skb 12 space rack unit

3 unit atx rack case

that Im thinking of selling

WoRd!

I'm cleaning out my room and I need to par down the project list. I have an amiga 500 that I scored out of the trash w/o a psu, so I've never been able to test it. I dont really have time to mess with it, so It's free to whomever wants to come get it in jersey city. I may consider mailing it for shipping nad handling...

Hmm.. Our resident Amiga Fanatic, Dauber lives in Ocean Grove... I wonder if he may be interested...

I asked my dad again, and he still said no. The only way I would *possibly* be able to take it is if I didn't have to pay shipping, and I wouldn't expect you to do that. If anyone has had there eye on this, however, go ahead and take it: I can't :sad:

Thanks anyway

I would love for someone to come get it, but $35 _40 is a good ballpack for an shipping estimate.

I really wasn't keen on the effort on shipping, and I forgot to mention the thing that would throw a bucket on water on the whole amiga lovefest..

No PSU, so its untested.

Thats why I wanted to give it away as free as possible, in case of a doa

Hmm..  Our resident Amiga Fanatic, Dauber lives in Ocean Grove...  I wonder if he may be interested...

Naaaah...

1) It'd be a downer, considering I have an ultra-souped-up Amiga 4000...

2) I'd have to buy a power supply, as this one doesn't come with one.

3) Besides...I already did have an Amiga 500 for a short time, and it really was a downer -- and that was compared to the Amiga 600 I had at the time, too!

4) I'd also need to get a flickerfixer/scandoubler so I could monitor it. (TV is out of the question!)

But thanks for the heads-up!