IGNORED

Anyone want a cheap AvP cart? Only 99 cents...

someguy

Anyone want a cheap AvP with overlays? Only $0.99 right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1342676849

I'd bid - but I already have a copy, so I figured I'd point this out to another hardcore Jag fan.

Here's a hint if you want to pick up some Jaguar items cheap off EBay.

Most sellers are smart enough to put "Atari Jaguar" in the auction title, because if they only put 'Jaguar', the auction is buried under literally thousands of Jagaur car auctions. Since most bidders will search specifically for "Atari Jaguar", items listed with only 'Jaguar' in the title don't get seen as much and usually have lower final bids.

So how do you find these bargains? Got to the video game subsection of EBay, and search for "Jaguar -Atari" in all of Video Games. This will show you the video game auctions where the seller mentioned Jaguar but NOT Atari in the title. That's how I found the AvP auction above.

Thanks for the info, but I doubt that most people will make that mistake in the future now that we all know.

Here's some good competition for ya. I need a replacement AvP cart, since I traded away my original.