IGNORED

I'm looking for 2600 commando and ghostbusters

kyle

I'm looking for commando and ghostbusters for the 2600. And commando for the 7800. I will pay cash or we can try to work out a trade. PM me for my trade list or with your asking price. I have made a few trades on atariage it's been a long time but i'm sure you can find my name on the recommended traders list.

Ok i have worked out a tarde with Redcurrie for ghostbusters. So now i'm just looking for 7800 and 2600 commando. KaineMaxwell you asked what i have to trade well i dont have really any doubles of any games left i have about 200 atari games and i guess i really dont have a trade list. What i do is if a person has a game i want and i have a game they need or want and if i dont really like the game and if the game isn't that rare i'll trade it even if its my only copy. So Kaine if you have commando for the 7800 or 2600? let me know some games you are looking for and we can try to work out a tarde?