IGNORED

2600 crossbow and mega froce wont play in my 7800?

kyle

Ok on crossbow i can move my target around and shoot but nothing will happen? Like the person wont move he just stands there? And on mega force i dont even get a picture on it? So has anyone heard of these two games not working on the 7800? Or do i just have two screwed up games? I dont have a 2600 anymore so i cant test them on anything else.

It sounds like something is wrong with your carts, though it could possibly be an issue with the 7800 (not too likely). They should both work fine in a standard 7800. Also, I would definitely clean Crossbow and reclean Megaforce. I know I've had some games that were so dirty that I had to clean them three or four times before they worked.

Mitch

I got crossbow working! Cleaning it did the trick. I have cleaned mega force 5 times now and it still wont work. All i get is a plain black screen to come up? I think it's just a bad cart.  BTW crossbow is a blast!!!!!

It sounds like your Megaforce has a dead ROM chip then, too bad. :(

I'm glad you were able to get Crossbow working though. :)

Mitch