IGNORED

Euro Jagfest 2K1 CD

Mendon

Wanted to let Lar's know that I received my Euro Jagfest 2K1 CD Thurs. Broke open the package right away as I couldn't wait to watch it.

Eerievale looks INCREDIBLE!! Excellent lighting touches in there, especially when you close in on the paper (scroll) on the desk. I cannot wait for the full version of this to be released!!

Really enjoyed watching the 2K1 video. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and there was some very nice looking equipment there. Were those joysticks for the Jag or the XE? Whichever they were for they looked NICE! Also, can someone post what was printed on the certificates that were handed out to the contest winners? Or maybe if a pic could be posted of one of them I'd appreciate it as I'd like to see a little more detail of them.

Loved seeing Star Alliance and it looks incredible also. Hopefully none of us will have to wait too much longer for its release. A good shooter like this would be a welcome addition to the Jag library.

This was the first time I have seen Caves of Fear and I may now have to order this up from B&C just to see more of it. Looks like it had a LOT of potential.

Thanks very much for putting together the CD, Lar's!!! Congrat's on a very nice job and I'm glad I purchased one from you!

Mendon

Hi Mendon !

Wanted to let Lar's know that I received my Euro Jagfest 2K1 CD Thurs. Broke open the package right away as I couldn't wait to watch it.

Eerievale looks INCREDIBLE!! Excellent lighting touches in there, especially when you close in on the paper (scroll) on the desk. I cannot wait for the full version of this to be released!!

:D Thanks a lot. Although I think the final game will be even a ton better than the short trailer.

Really enjoyed watching the 2K1 video. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and there was some very nice looking equipment there. Were those joysticks for the Jag or the XE? Whichever they were for they looked NICE! Also, can someone post what was printed on the certificates that were handed out to the contest winners? Or maybe if a pic could be posted of one of them I'd appreciate it as I'd like to see a little more detail of them.  

Yes, it was quite a nice featival. Although I think the 2003 fest was the best so far, but sadly we had no camera that time. :(

Loved seeing Star Alliance and it looks incredible also. Hopefully none of us will have to wait too much longer for its release. A good shooter like this would be a welcome addition to the Jag library.

If you like that early footage already, then you'll surely be amazed how much better the game is already and how much better the final game will be. :D

This was the first time I have seen Caves of Fear and I may now have to order this up from B&C just to see more of it. Looks like it had a LOT of potential.

It was only a short "tech demo", but American Hero is much better already I think.

Thanks very much for putting together the CD, Lar's!!! Congrat's on a very nice job and I'm glad I purchased one from you!

:D Thanks, I'm glad you liked the CD.

Regards, Lars.

The CD is definately great! It finally decided to work on my JagCD. I sat down with my girlfriend and geeked out. She just rolled her eyes :D.

I've yet to watch the whole thing through, but Battle Star looks GREAT! EerieVale looks pretty exciting as well!

If they ever get released, sign me up! :D