IGNORED

I'm back... and have a question about the ST

Ok, is anyone here familiar with Sundog?

Good. I'm not asking about it.

I'm trying to find that other game that was played on the ST computer system, it was a space combat simulation system. It used the old grid/quadrants designations and such.

I'm running the Steem emulator (latest version, and the one before that archived on my HDD)

If you have ANY idea which one I'm talking about... I would appreciate it. I have no clue what the name of it was. I'd know if I saw it however.

Thanks.

Nope. It was a space combat type game. I really don't know what genre to fit it into, and it's driving me nuts. the game uses quadrants and sectors for navigation, and you get to manage ship shields among other things. I used to rock at the game. I remember one thing very clearly - when you died, the game gave you the end message of "Your ship is a flaming hulk" and I always thought how demeaning that was.

Would LOVE to find this game again.

• 5 weeks later...

did you not see that I was NOT asking about Sundog?

It was a very different kind of game. If I could describe it better I would, but I can't.

It had an intuitive menu, it had shields to raise, condition status to change, etc. Someone on this forum posted about it once before, but for the love of me, I can't think of it.

It was almost like a space RPG, and it involved mainly fighting races similar to the klingons and such in Star Trek. There were cloaked ships, and the navigation was similar to quadrants and sectors. I remember the layout vividly in my mind, but I can't for the life of me find the bloody game. I hate not having it, because it would make my decade... it means that much to finding it.