IGNORED

Ebay question for you all.

bradjewell

What exactly did the bounce say?

If it said "This email address does not exist" then use the Send Invoice feature on eBay.

If it said something like "This user's mail quota is exceeded" then just try again - it's only temporary.

Speaking myself as someone who recently both won an auction 3 days ago and had his mail quota exceeded because of the 10 tons of spam I receive every day, I would certainly remind you that you are obliged to try reasonable means. :)

But I doubt you're talking about that auction I won because I did a Request Total and the seller (rtrain77) hasn't sent me an invoice (which would kind of be an obvious thing to do if you were having trouble :) ).

So, in conclusion:

1) Send the email again.

2) Use eBay's Ask User a Question (might be a different email addy)

3) Post about it on AtariAge.

4) *then* sell it to the next highest bidder.

Remember, people *do* have trouble with email accounts, so don't jump the gun!

I give the buyer one week. If they still do not respond, I issue a non-paying buyer alert. 50% of the time that wakes them up and they start talking to me, but the other 50% I end up leaving negative feedback.

I've issued "second chance offers" but have never received a response. I think it's probably better to just relist the item.

It said "mailbox does not exist" I sent the one invoice as soon as it was over, and then sent a reminder today.

I'll give him about a week or so to contact me. That sucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MESSO:IT

Since I already have it packed it stuff.. If he doesnt respond in a week ro so, if anyone here wants it, the shipping will just be 2.50.

I already had to relist it once. :P

How do you request information??

Brad