IGNORED

Sell me a working 4 Switch VCS system!

Adrian M

Right now, my primary 2600 console is an original Sunnyvale Heavy Sixer. Works and looks great, but this weekend I came to the realization that this isn't the ideal way to play VCS games. Why? I scraped up my DARK CHAMBERS cart pretty badly thanks to the insanely tight cart connector slot. :(

Now, I'm still keeping my Sixer, but it will mainly be a "museum" piece in my growing 2600 collection! :)

Here's where you come in...I would like to buy a cheap, but fully functional 4 Switch woodgrain system. Just the system and a joystick (and even the joystick isn't necessary!) is all I really need. I already have the adapter and hook-up accessories, but feel free to include them if you want! Cosmetically, the system should be complete and in great shape. I'm not looking for mint condition here, but no broken switches, bent pins, etc., please! ;)

Send me your offers please. As for eBay, yes I know I can find plenty of 2600 consoles for sale, but why not directly support those in the AA community?