IGNORED

Lynx High Score Thread

Sauron

I suck hardcore at BMX, but has anyone confimed those BMX scores? I've been playing California Games on the Lynx for years and I've seen some awesome BMX players and they score between 700-1000, but I've never seen anything close to those scores. It would be nice just to have some proof with scores that crazy high.

Sauron, can you please add my California Games scores to the High Score table. Thanks. :D

Surfing: 10,975

Halfpipe: 29,616

Footbag: 81,959

Because of the 60,000+ glitch on the California Games high score table for Footbag, I had to include the actual screen shot from the event.

CaliLynx.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

Edited by Major Havoc 2049

• 3 months later...

Alright guys, I think it's about time to wrap this thread up. Considering I've been away from AA for long stretches at a time within the last couple of years, I just haven't been able to update this thread as often as it should be updated. My apologies for those who've had to wait to have their high scores posted and especially to those whose scores weren't posted at all. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and let it die gracefully instead of letting it linger around like a rotting corpse. However, I'd like some suggestions on what you guys want, so I think I might start up another thread with a poll to find out.