IGNORED

what game should i buy?

xenomorpher

hi

i got 44 bucks to burn and i plan spending it on my jag. i have no cd games and only 4 cart games (complete except avp missing overlay) i was wonder which of the three is best, myst, vid grid, or blue lightning? i want to get some cart games too thats why i am prob only gonna get one cd game, (unless someone pursuade me otherwise) is a memory track a must or not?? i know what it is i just wanna know if it is worth the 20 bucks it might cost. i was wondering if www.goatstore.com is a good place. i looked there often but never ordered. i should put my money towards cd games but i prob end up buying 2 cd games (i dunno which) and two cart games ( i always try to get them complete). well any advice on cd games would be very helpful :) . or i may just buy 2 cd games and spend the rest on a new system. basically i dunno what to do. and does anyone know where to get cheap commodore 64 systems and games at?? thankls