IGNORED

Seaquest Best

Pitfall Harry

That is a good score, you should probly try going for the MAX score of 999,999. The title is held by both D.Yancey and T.Rogers on the Twin Galaxies Scoreboard.

That is still better than my score, mine on easy is 200,750. I am sure I can do better but I haven't played that game in a while, maybe I will throw it in right now and see what I can do. :)

That is a good score, you should probly try going for the MAX score of 999,999.

Oh, I have tried and tried, but it looks like my top score is the best I can do. I played way over my head, shattering my previous high score of 645,000.

That is still better than my score, mine on easy is 200,750. I am sure I can do better but I haven't played that game in a while, maybe I will throw it in right now and see what I can do. :)

Good luck!

Ben

That is a good score, you should probly try going for the MAX score of 999,999.

Oh, I have tried and tried, but it looks like my top score is the best I can do. I played way over my head, shattering my previous high score of 645,000.

Good luck!

Ben

WHOA! you're BAACK! woohoo!

Hey, where is the parade? Are you people all on dates or sleeping? Wake up! Pitfall Harry is back. There was weeping and gnashing of teeth when he left, so I want to see some of you piddle your pants or dry hump his leg or something. Let's go people!

Welcome back! Hope everything is well with you. :)

I haven't played Seaquest in a while( too busy with school, etc. ), but my high score was nowhere near your score! Good Job!

Just holler if you need any updatrs on what's been going on here in your absense. Peace,

Weston 8)

I'm still alive... sort of.

I racked up a score of 745,160 pts on Sequest last week.  How's that?

Sounds pretty alive to me!

I don't have a computer now, so I won't be able to post regularly for awhile.  I'll check in from time to time, as opportunity arises.

Nice trick, posting without a computer. Did you score the 745,160 without a 2600? ;)

Seriously, nice to have you back, even briefly.

My score is certainly not as high, but I am proud that I got as far as I did. Seaquest is highly addicting and I kept playing again and again just to see how high of a score I could get. I'm not satisfied enough with my current score so I will be playing more often. :D

post-2042-1074719639_thumb.jpg

Yeah, tecnhically I do have a computer, the Atari 2600.  But connecting it to the internet is a real bear.   :(

LOL! That's hillarious! :D

Good luck with the 1 million mark. I tried this game last night and barely broke 200K. I think I need a little more practice than one game every now and then. I'll be pluggin' it in again tonight. . . looking to at least eclipse 300K.

The really annoying thing about this game is the shark(or whale) at the top of the screen where you leave the waters. When you max out the number of people rescued and go to the top, you need to place the sub where it won't be hit by that annoying character while refueling. That's one thing that I've learned to do in order to get a score as high as I have.

Ok, it's a sub. Pardon me. :D

I usually surface at the left if it is on the far right. If it's heading towards the left, I surface in the middle. I can usually do well and avoid the sub this way.

This technique GREATLY helped me with the above problem: If you only put the very tip-top of your sub above the water line, your oxygen does not deplete, you will not be hit by the oncoming top row of enemies, and it does not count as surfacing. You can use this even when you have rescued zero divers! When you get six divers, you can wait in this position for the sub to pass and then surface directly behind it. This will help you conserve O2 when there are no divers present and increases your bonuses also. Now, lets see some high scores!! :D