IGNORED

NES/SNES clamshell style cases w/plastic to slide art into..

Breakpack

OK dudes Im desperate....can anyone point me in the direction of some clamshell type cases for Super Nintendo???I got one from Rhino Video Games (a video game company located in the southern states)Also I ran across these in rental places.They are perfect,I can fit an SNES game and manual in it.It has the plastic on the outside of the case (using one of my Super NES boxes,I cut the right side out and slid it into the the clamshell case.....perfect fit).To anyone,plz give me a link or tell me what EXACTLY to type in the search engines (like the dimensions/phrases/product #).I love these cases and I want to convert all my boxes into these game cases( a company called Amaray makes these cases,BUT I dont see them for sale on their website....).I can find NES/SNES cases on Ebay ,but I dont see the plastic on the outside so you can slide in artwork. :| Thanks for ANY help ...

Edit:Here's a pic of kinda what Im looking for but with a plastic cover on the outside....Ill post a pic of the one I got .It's black and I converted it into Super Adventure Island :)

post-4102-1074551974_thumb.jpg

Dude,that looks awesome :)  Can you tell if it has the plastic on the outside to fit artwork into,like DVD cases?

Can't tell from the picture they show. But I guess the ones with the full sleeve would be like DVD cases, with a full sleeve for artwork.

And I found this other site:

http://www.mediacases.com/other.htm

The picture they have by "Universal Slim Combo Game" case is small, but looks like the same cases on the other link I posted. The Super Mario 64 box in the back looks like its in one of those cases. I guess both sites sell the same cases.

LOL Where did you say you moved? I've got a Rhino about 30 minutes away in Warner Robins, GA cool little game store, sometimes they do the buy 2 get 1 free deals, and some of their prices are cheaper than the EBs & Gamestops, but some stuff is a little higher too. I just try and shop around alot. The Rhino near me carries Saturn stuff too, although I've yet to see any really rare/popular games.

The one thing I hate about them thou, is they throw out the boxes/manuals on alot of older stuff, and they don't have the actual carts out for Genesis/SNES/N64, so you have to take to the register to even see what it looks like. But I've received quite a few of those cases, almost every time I picked up a SNES/Genesis game they would give me one, sometimes you have to ask. Also I believe they sell them too, at least the one here did a while back I haven't really paid attention lately. You might come out cheaper buying local w/tax vs buying online w/shipping.

LOL Where did you say you moved? I've got a Rhino about 30 minutes away in Warner Robins, GA cool little game store, sometimes they do the buy 2 get 1 free deals, and some of their prices are cheaper than the EBs & Gamestops, but some stuff is a little higher too. I just try and shop around alot. The Rhino near me carries Saturn stuff too, although I've yet to see any really rare/popular games.  

The one thing I hate about them thou, is they throw out the boxes/manuals on alot of older stuff, and they don't have the actual carts out for Genesis/SNES/N64, so you have to take to the register to even see what it looks like. But I've received quite a few of those cases, almost every time I picked up a SNES/Genesis game they would give me one, sometimes you have to ask. Also I believe they sell them too, at least the one here did a while back I haven't really paid attention lately. You might come out cheaper buying local w/tax vs buying online w/shipping.

Im living in GA,too.I like those cases online because they got a place for the booklets (like DVD booklets)so Im'll give them a try :D