IGNORED

International Games

Alex

Want to point us to some international games we should add? This is the place to do it. It's best if there is a box included, as this often helps identify the company in the case of pirate carts. High quality scans are also welcomed for addition to the database.

Remember, you don't have to send in a scan to ensure a game is included, but you do need to point us to a clear picture. If you want to submit any scans, please see our Contribute page. Thanks!

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: Alex ]

I went through my Brazilian cart pics (mostly from eBay) and garnered quite a few not on your list. If you can take my word for it, I'll supply a list, otherwise I'll slap 'em together and send you pictures.

In the meantime, I found a few errors in the database (unless they're just variations) I thought you'd like to know about.

• CCE titles are Sneak'N Peak and MASH, as in, they're inaccurate.

"Atarimania" is one word (at least in the carts I've seen.)

Tron's game is called Battle Zone, not Battlezone.

Robby's game is Seaquest

Digitel's game is Shootin Gallery (missing the "g").

"Videomagia" is one word.

Just me being anal, like you said you wanted.

Anyway, let me know about the others. There are about 29 of them.

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

I've got a copy of "Real Sports Volleyball" by a Brazilian pirate outfit calling themselves "Intellivision". I'd send you a scan, but the label on my cart is really ratty.. I'm sure somebody out there has a better one, because I hear it's not particularly rare.

If you can at least send a pic, we'll add it to the list as we don't currently have that title for Intellivision. Or send the label and we'll add it even if it isn't perfect - we don't have any Intellivision label at all right now, so that would at least be a start.

Rhindle,

Thanks, we'll make those corrections on the titles.

As for the others, we would really prefer pictures. We'd like to stay firm on that request to be fair to everyone, and to keep the list as accurate as possible. If you get a chance to send pics, we'll go through them. Thanks!

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Is it "Videomagica" or "Videomagia" ?

Thanks,

..Al

The picture I have says "Videomagia". The last "A" is obscured, but seems clear and there is clearly no "C".

But there could be a "Videomagica", too. It gets murky down there. For instance, since I posted that list of corrections I found a cart that does, indeed say "Atari Mania" as compared to "Atarimania" which I see more often. They are two radically different label styles, so I think they are different companies. Unfortunately, there is no game title on the "Atari Mania" image, so I don't know what game it was.

Yo Alex would this be the right place to send in my Atari 2600 SIlver labeled Hangman game??? i am in the middle of locating the original Box though contacts of the last owner. i am getting told it was the same box like any other atari inc games. but let me know if this is where i should add my game to the guide?