IGNORED

jagcd wanted

Dragonforce-Europe

I tell ya, I got a great dame deal on ebay a year ago, It seemed i would need to pay over $150 us (iam canadian so canadian currency :( ) but i serched high and low for an auction and i found one with a jag CD , and system and 9 games all working! :) and i won it for $120 us !!!! :D i could not belive it and it is the best deal i have ever had!

Just ask the guy. Doing a bankwire transfer to the US ain't that expensive. For my 2 units I had to pay 4,50 euro. So ask him!

you had to pay for doing bank transfer? what kind of bank do you got!?

i did bank transfer with starcat. bank trasnfer cost: 0 cent

Please use your brains (If u have em ;)). NL and DE are in Europe and both use the euro. No costs. USA and NL are both in different continents plus other money. And transfering money to the USA is MUCH cheaper then if you transfer to the UK. I had to pay a freaking 18 euro for transfering money to the UK! NEVER AGAIN!

Just ask the guy. Doing a bankwire transfer to the US ain't that expensive. For my 2 units I had to pay 4,50 euro. So ask him!

you had to pay for doing bank transfer? what kind of bank do you got!?

i did bank transfer with starcat. bank trasnfer cost: 0 cent

Please use your brains (If u have em ;)). NL and DE are in Europe and both use the euro. No costs. USA and NL are both in different continents plus other money. And transfering money to the USA is MUCH cheaper then if you transfer to the UK. I had to pay a freaking 18 euro for transfering money to the UK! NEVER AGAIN!

i wonder what kind of brains you got ;) buying fron the wibra isnt good eh. betert get them from the super de hoer. anyhow.

Must be youre bank. Since it didnt cost me a dime to send money to the uk either. ofcourse it did cost me to send money to nick trough western union,. but thats totally different