IGNORED

Anything special about these controllers

ATARI TROLL

The other day I was running some errands and stop off at the local thrift. I found some Atari Joysticks. To the right of the fire button the word JOYSTICK appears on the top of the controllers. I did find a pair. You flip the controllers over and it says made in TAIWAN. Anyone else come accross these before?? I finally have a made in TAIWAN unit now. LOL.

Just curious?? :roll:

I think you are refering to the sticks that look just like the original atari sticks but have 'JOYSTICK' on the top? these are actaully copies,, not made by atari,, even made with diffent molds.. I've found the plastic (top and bottom) will not fully interchange with athentic atari units (small differences) not really worth anything.. compairable to a gemstick

LOL.. I stood over the joystick using my washing machine as a backdrop.  

Three other pics that I trashed had even more of a 3d look than this one. Atleast I was able to get the JOYSTICK word in the pic.  

Cheers

:D

ive never heard or of or seen those kind before

and no taking pics ontop of the washing machine thats my picture place :D

post-541-1074969275_thumb.jpg

LMFAO- due to the wife being the castle rebuilder of our whole upstairs (I help when I get home from work), The washing machine seems to be the only suitable place besides a clean toilet (No water stains on this end). <---Remembers such a pic with the cart pics a while back'

LOL

Is the word Joystick embossed or is it flush with the top of the base ?

The word JOYSTICK or letters are more stamped like and flush with the top of the base. The open area surrounding the word is slightly lower than the top base of the joystick.

Maybe I could throw those Devo's way for my troubles I have caused the group.

:roll: