IGNORED

Nice Saturday Find!

minorleagueguy

I picked up five 5200 controllers and two 5200 r/fs and 3 5200 carts pac-man defender and space invaders all for $7! I dont have a 5200 so i guess i'll put the stuff up for trade over on marketplace. I also picked up sears tele baseball for the 2600 and a few SNES game for $3 each. Next weekend COULD be good i had three people tell me at an area flea market today that they had atari stuff at home and would bring it next weekend. I have had people tell me this kinda stuff befor and never come through but i'm thinking if 3 different vendors told me they would bring atari games next weekend then maybe one just one out of the three just might actually do it!

I have never found any Atari items for sale, at any Salvation army or any other good will store and I have checked at least 5 times a year for the past two years. The only place I have ever found any Atari items for sale in the wild is at a local comic book store, but nothing to write home about, just games like Combat, Asteroids & Venture.

:x :ponder: :sad:

I have never found any Atari items for sale, at any Salvation army or any other good will store and I have checked at least 5 times a year for the past two years.  The only place I have ever found any Atari items for sale in the wild is at a local comic book store, but nothing to write home about, just games like Combat, Asteroids & Venture.

:x  :ponder:  :sad:

Sometimes I can find some games for 99 cents at the thrift store, but last time they jacked the prices up to $2.99 for all their atari games, and they're all used commons. No consoles or joysticks found yet.

Michigan sucks when it comes to games in the wild. Taxman, at the comic book store by my house, he also had a few 2600 controllers, but one day out of the blue, some one bought all the loose games and controllers from the store and they have never had any more since.

:x :ponder: :(

Its been a LONG while since we have found anything here,,,, but yesterday we got a very clean 4 switch, 3 controllers, paddles, two game cases (one upright and one Atari one with the levers that kick the games out), all manuals and a faux-leather display/carrying case for $50. Seemed high, but it averages 1.50 a game with everything else being free. Not a Combat in the bunch!!! Taz, Firefly, some neat text-labels, all in all a good find. Been too long. I really worry things are drying up.

Cassidy