IGNORED

Falcon030 For Sale

Mendon

Thought I would post this here since maybe not everyone visits the Marketplace.

Have you ever been impulsive? Bought something on the spur of the moment without thinking?? Well, I did.

Was taking a tour of flea markets around the area yesterday when I came upon a booth that had a lot of computer gear in it. As I'm looking looking the booth I saw a Falcon030 just sitting there on a shelf. I talked to the guy about it, he fired it up and it took right off. He said he had it for about 3mos and had been asking $400 for it but would take the first $325 that came along. Without question, I flung my credit card at him and walked out with it.

All the way home I got to thinking what a great deal and find this was. But as I pulled in the drive-way I had to ask myself what the hell I had done. I certainly didn't need a 2nd Falcon and it would only sit in a closet doing nothing unless something happened to my other Falcon.

So, since I was impulsive and didn't really need to buy it, and since the wife is threatening to cancel all my CC's if I don't stop my "madness", I've decided to sell this Falcon for exactly what I paid for it: $325.

After getting it home, I fired it up and found that it is a stock Falcon030 with 4megs of RAM and a Conner 63meg HD. Every key works on it and it is in excellent cosmetic condition. I ran Diamond Edge on it and found no bad sectors at all on the HD. Played a few games on it and it worked without flaw. The HD is clean, meaning no programs are on it. No mouse came with it and I don't really have any extras to spare (one per machine I own) so a mouse isn't included.

If the buyer wants, I will throw in two other items I have no need for: an upgrade board called a RAMGizmo and Cubase Score (see pictures). The dongle comes with CS along with a notebook full of doc's plus the original manual. There are two original disks plus 2 disks that have extra's on them (to be honest, I haven't even done a directory of any of the disks since I have no interest in the program). Also has a HD utility disk that I am unfamiliar with. All these items will add to the weight of the package and increase your shipping cost so thats why I made these items optional.

As I said, I'll sell it all for $325 plus shipping & insurance. Shipping will be via UPS ground and will be exact cost.

Because I have not owned or played with this Falcon that much I feel I can only sell it "AS IS". But I am being totally honest when I say that in the few hours I played with it I experienced no problems at all with anything I did with it.

If no one here wants it by this Wednesday, I'll put it up on eBay and let the bidders have a go at it. Email me at mendon3@aol.com or PM me here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Mendon

post-3103-1075133073_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1075133074_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1075133075_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1075133076_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...