IGNORED

My latest project

Cassidy Nolen

Thanks for the nice words gang, :) Makes a very snowy day more bearable. Osmeroid is the graphic genius behind the other boxes, this is my first stab at one. He is the master; just wish I could have found his original to start from (dang messy computer files- had to start from scratch). 500 Meg files tend to load VERY slowly...

I am planning on doing a full gloss manual and labels as well. The game is quite difficult in the upper levels (there are extra critters). I have never played Frogs N Flies, but I know they are very similar concepts. Probably why Atari never released it. Tempest has a great write up on his website for it (www.atariprotos.com).

I'll keep you all up to date when I get some printed (now that the artwork is done, printing is the easy part!).

Cassidy

I have never played Frogs N Flies, but I know they are very similar concepts. Probably why Atari never released it

This is what I thought at first, but according to Nick it was never released because they refused to allocate 8K for it and wanted to keep it at 4K (the rom I gave to Cassidy is the 8K version BTW). After Nick left Atari (partially due to this disagreement) Atari apparently chose not to release it in the 4K version. This decision may have been due to INTV having a similar product already on the shelves.

Edit: I wonder if this means there's a 4K version out there (both of the known versions are 8K). Must ask Nick about this...

Tempest