IGNORED

Looking for high quality Retro Video Game Commercials

Doc4

I'm doing a History of Video Gaming Speech and need some random Video Game Commercials. Highest resolution possible. I downloaded a few commercials from various web sites and they are all too small and compressed. Does anyone have anything I can use in a presentation that will actually be viewable on a television screen size. I'm using a macintosh and wmv files don't like me very much especially when using Final Cut Pro.

I read through several threads here on AtaraiAge and couldn't really find anything. I guess I'm asking for donations to help the conversion of young kids in an effort to keep the community alive. This is our future we're talking about here. Help if you can.

Thanks

AtariCart/Dale

My brother brought his over the other day, just to show me the commercials. There were a few. . . maybe four or five. One of them was longer, sort of like a compilation of commercials, and interviews. I'm sure someone with the game will be able to enlighten you further. You had to "unlock" them, but it wasn't too much of a challenge. Hope this all helps, and good luck with the speech.

Thanks,

Everyone is more than welcome to come. Thought the typical group here will be between 4th and 7th graders. I'm bringing in several systems. Gameboy Advanced, Sega Genesis, Odyssey 2, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Lynx, Colecovision, NES, Super NES, Turbographx-16, Playstation 1 & 2, Dreamcast. That's all I could secure. I'm hoping to have three TV's set up for play. I'm borrowing most of these systems from friends.

I'm also bringing in my Atari 2600 collection (which is pretty big) lots of boxed games from Atari as well as Lynx.

Should be fun, I was just hoping to get a good supply of videos to show as well.

Dale

It's a History of Video Games Speech for the kids. A friend of mine works at the library and asked me to do this for the local school children. I agreed and here I am desperatly looking to finish up the project. Anyone with ideas?

Thanks