IGNORED

Does Frostbite have an end?

ianodias

These kids just don't understand why our old games don't have endings. They don't know what it's like to play just for score and the sake of playing.  That is why they usually mock us.

I think playing for an ending is just as gratifying as playing for a high score. Take ROTLA of example, you can sit there and play it for hours just like you could play space invaders for hours and once you finally get that screen with Indy rising up and that little tune playing you get the same feeling as when you roll SI. Just my two cents.

IS

These kids just don't understand why our old games don't have endings. They don't know what it's like to play just for score and the sake of playing.  That is why they usually mock us.

'Back in my day, your racecar never made it to the mountains, and we liked it!'

One thing I dont like about ROTLA and Porkys for that matter, is they show the final scene the second you turn on the game. I never understood that.

BTW : I think a good ending for FrostBite would be to show your guy sitting down to a feast of duck, fish and polar bear.

BTW : I think a good ending for FrostBite would be to show your guy sitting down to a feast of duck, fish and polar bear.

LOL! That would be excellent. Frostbite Harry in his newly erected igloo, with the polar bear cooking on one of those spinning pig roast things!!! Excellent idea!

But yeah, the score "rolls" at 999,999, and game continues. There's a thread around here that has picks of Todd Roger's scores. It has a pick of Frostbite at a little over 1 million, you can tell because of the fish in the score.