IGNORED

first neg

bradjewell

That deadbeat that I posted about on here that all his emails bounced back saying the address wasnt valid and tried numerous times to contzct through ebay, left me a neg.

I hate people. What is the deal with some people, do they just like messing with people. I never got one communication from him.

Brad

Since you all may want to know.. heres the dudes ebay name so you can put him on your blocked bidders list.. Im going to...

mrgodevil

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...serid=mrgodevil

and its absolute horsesh!t that I would have to pay 20 dollars to get it removed even if he doesnt respond. damnit.

I have worked very hard towards my feedback and that really bothers me.

Doesn't matter now. He is now no longer a registered user. I just checked that link you gave me..and it shows his feedback. Then when I click to look at yours and what he said about you. It shows he is no longer a registered user.

So...good riddance it appears.

I'm in a similar position with two auctions that I'm not going to post feedback on utnil the last day that feedback is allowed. That way, the others don't have a chance to leave a neg back.

The problem with this is that it doesn't work. The 90 days is not cast in stone. You can leave feedback past the 90 days, sometimes even after the auction disappears from eBay as long as you have the item number.

Which oddly enough will show up for them when they notice the freshly left negative feedback. It's just that it's a different link you have to follow to post for auctions past the 90 days. I don't know if there's a limit or not, but you could get a retaliatory fb after 90 days if they are still using ebay.

I just tried to contact them and tell them that he had false contact info. This sucks though. I couldn't contact him, so I said screw it after like 2 weeks and figured Id sell it to someone else. This is after several emails that bounced back and emails through ebay. Then, I get a neg. I hate people... :sad:

We'll see if the fantastic ebay customer service fixes it.

Brad

I just tried to contact them and tell them that he had false contact info.

Let me guess... Hmmm... You received an automatic reply saying that your comment has been highly appreciated, and that you can read the FAQ to learn more about feedback. :x

Or at least, that happened to me :thumbsdown:

But he's a non-registered user now, that's most self-explanatory to me. :) If I was reading your feedback, that would just sound like "Oh, poor one. He had a perfect feedback and then he bumped into a total asshole. How unlucky...".