IGNORED

Free coupons for helping GOAT Store Beta Test!

I don't know if this is the "right" place to put this, but I wanted to give everyone the chance to help us out. :)

The GOAT Store, LLC has been working on a new site, and we would like to give YOU a sneak preview!

The new version of the site can be found at http://www.goatstore.com/site4/

In order for us to make the new site the best it can be when we open it, we ask you to try out some of our features:

- View product listings, item pages for both hardware and software

- Try out the Search Engine

- Place a test order using the shopping cart feature. Please only pick ONE ITEM to get, and DO NOT PAY FOR IT.

- Check out what your order looks like in the Order Section of your account.

- Try out the new wish list feature

- Try out the support tickets in your member account. Please write all of the comments that you have about the site here. Be critical! If you don't like something as small as the color on a page, tell us! If you found something that was wrong, please make sure to tell us!

Everyone that helps us will be given a one-time use 5% off coupon that you will be able to use anytime after the new Web site opens on your entire order. On top of that, we will randomly select three support tickets and send them a $10.00 gift certificate.

Thanks for the help fellow AAers! If you don't want to send in a support ticket, but still want to make comments feel free to do so here!

Great Store Dan!

But I have a question for ya?

In the genesis section kid chameleon sells for 7.00 but then on related items it says kid chameleon BOX for 10.00 is this for the box only or the box and game together??

Thanks

Besides that everything is great and very "TOP-GRADE" it defenetely has he capacity for attracting customers and the Seller Account format is great because us buyers can allways comeback and have no problems and you as a seller can keep track of those who come back for more games and more good spending!! :D

Thanks! Gary and I have been busting our behinds on this site for the past... four months to do a major overhaul of everything, so I appreciate all of the positive comments I've seen so far :)

Our goal is to sell games to collectors for reasonable prices. When we started the store, we realized that most of the gaming sites right now sell games as just the title, and you don't know if you'll be getting a mint copy of Kid Chameleon (for instance) or a beat up, torn label copy.

How our site works is that there are a bunch of different conditions we stick on to make sure that you get the one you want. If you just want to play, we have poor label games that are generally quite a bit cheaper for instance. The following are the things that we have with a brief explanation...

{game name alone} - game is by itself, but in good condition

(box) - game includes box

(inst) - game includes instructions

(overlay) - game includes overlays -- mostly Intellivision games

(poor box) - game includes a box, but it is not in good condition

(poor inst) - game includes instructions, but they are not in good condition

(poor label) - game works, but the label is ripped, torn or written on

(poor condition) - a hardware term only. Whatever it is works, but is beat up in some fashion, usually one that is explained in the description

You just reminded me that I need to include this list in the FAQ :) Thanks!

Hey everyone!

If you haven't filled out a support ticket, please do! This is the way that we are going to reward everyone with 5% coupons and the way to enter the $10.00 gift certificate drawing. We are going to be ending the beta test very soon, and we haven't shown the site to too many people, so your chances are very good to win.

Thanks!