IGNORED

The Official Nintendo Players Guide (NES, 1987)

A2600

How many of you have seen, bought or have this magazine which weighs a pound and has 90 Reviews of NES games.

Its a very nice piece to have in your collection...

Im in the current process of buying one and I would like for somebody who has this to run me down some of the titles in this Magazine??

I have 2 copies, one which I bought from Toys R Us when it was out and a second coopy I got a few years aho. The first copy was well worn and well used it's got tapes to hold in pages. The second copy is near mint and still has the original sticker sheet intact.

I can't remember where they are but some of the games I remember includes: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros, Metroid, Goonies II, Rygar, and Pro Wrestling and several more games. Plus they did a short review for many more games near the end of the magazine. Despite the numerous typos, it's still fun to read them once in a while.

I've got one and I cherish it. I always wanted one when I was a kid and about 8 years ago my neighbor gave me his (but wouldn't let go of the any games except for Zelda 2, which cost me 10 bucks). Its got hints and maps for games like:

Super Mario Bros.

Goonies 2

Mike Tyson's Punchout

Metroid

Castlevania

The Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda 2

Commando

Ghosts N Goblins

Top Gun

Double Dribble

Rad Racer

Ring King

Gradius

Kid Ikarus

Pro Wrestling

Excitebike

Arkanoid

Rush N' Attack

Donkey Kong

Rygar

Spy Hunter

Ikari Warriors

Kung Fu

And summaries of the following games plus summaries of the ones above as well:

Baseball Golf, Soccer, Slalom Tennis, 10 Yard Fight, Volleyball, Winter Games, MUSCLE, Family Fun Fitness, Stadium Events, Tag Team Wrestling, Karate Champ, Side Pocket, Lunar Pool, Track and Field, Pinball, Balloon fight, Ice Climber, Urban Champion, CLU CLU Land, Star Voyager, 3-D Worldrunner, Tiger-Heli, Super Pitfall, Chubby Cherub, Ninja Kid, Spelunker, Raid on Bungeling Bay, 1942, Trojan, Section Z, MegaMan, Kid Niki, Breakthru, Karnov, Zanac (isn't that a pill of some sort now?), Sqoon, Stinger, Jaws, The Karate Kid, Athena, Alpha Mission, Sky Kid, The Legend of Kage, Renegade, Mighty Bonb Jack, Solomon's Key, Hogans Alley, Duck Hunt, Gumshoe, Wild Gunman, Gotcha,, Mach Rider, Wrecking Crew, Lode Runner, Mario Bros., Popeye, Donkey Kong 3, Burgertime, Elevator Action, Gyromite, Stack-up, and Donkey Kong Junior Math.

And the last 2 pages has very short summaries of some of the COMING ATTRACTIONS

RC Pro Am

Ice Hockey

Dragon Warrior

Wizards and Warriors

Starforce

Dragon Power

Victory Road

T&C Surf Desings

Major League Baseball

Contra

and....

RETURN OF DONKEY KONG

from The Official Nintendo Player's Guide

"This is your chance to get ahold of that barrel-throwing, mischief-making rascal Donkey Kong and take Control! Nintendo's best known character is back. And he's up to more tricks and trouble than you can imaging"

WTF!!!!!!!! What happened to this game? Please help me