IGNORED

Who here likes Burnout 2 & what is your highest crash to

I think it's an outstanding game. Very addictive with the Crash mode. My highest crash total so far is 88 million

Wow!

I love both, B1 and B2. The first one was a bit hard I thought, but has better crash replays. The crash mode was a very nice addition to the game. I was just playing B2 again last night. I had to start over, as I am replacing my XBOX hard drive along with some extra circuitry.... hey, I've gotta play MAME and all the other emus on it :D

-Lee

I had to start over, as I am replacing my XBOX hard drive along with some extra circuitry.... hey, I've gotta play MAME and all the other emus on it  :D  

-Lee

Damnit! I want to play MAME on my Xbox but don't know anything about mod chips or bios and whatnot. Don't the early Xbox systems play the emu's discs without any kind of mods? If so, how do I tell if the system is an early model? I see them cheap all the time at pawnshops but I don't know what to look for.

i must be the only person who loves BurnOut 2 but doesn't get on with the crash mode and prefers BurnOut 1

Most of the time I don't play in that mode and I love this game. Out of all the games on the xbox, I find myself playing this one more than any other, but I could just be weird.