IGNORED

Atari Archives something missing?

MattyXB

By the Atari Consoles and Clones.

Why are not listed the Atari Jr. with the smaller Rainbow seperat?

And there is an Atari Jr. more in complete Black design. I have one and you can see pictures on GameReset too.

Here the direct link:

http://www.concreate.com/gamereset/grafix/...gs/at_black.jpg

It looks very great. I have found my on a Fleamarket. Its only from Ireland and a real Atari Console, I think.

Matthias

[ 04-26-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

Hello Matthias,

It isn't listed simply because I don't have a good picture of one. Eventually, we will have the hardware in a database similar to the software rarity guide, with buttons for hardware picture, box picture, manual, rarity, etc.. I know there are lots of other clones out there, and variations, so if there are any that you want to send in or give us permission to use, I will add them to the archive. In the meantime, I'll add the short rainbow entry and black model, and just say that we don't have pics.

We'll really need a different format eventually, especially with all the packaging variations.

PS if anyone wants to send one in, try to take a picture from a 3/4 angle like the photos in the gallery if possible.

Thanks!