IGNORED

Rarest Turbo Grafx/Duo game?

JagWarlord

I don't follow the TG stuff that closely, but I would think that Bonk 3 has to be high on the list.

Doesnt the Bonk releases go like this?

1:Bonk's Adventure

2:Bonk's Revenge

3:Bonk 3

4:Air Zonk

5:Super Air Zonk

:?

Yes, but you forgot to include Bonk 3 CD in your list. Trust me on this one.

Ok, Bonk 3 cd...i need that one. I just paid a pretty penny for the Super Air Zonk cd...I can't believe Bonk 3 cd is worth more :ponder:

I don't follow the TG stuff that closely, but I would think that Bonk 3 has to be high on the list.

Doesnt the Bonk releases go like this?

1:Bonk's Adventure

2:Bonk's Revenge

3:Bonk 3

4:Air Zonk

5:Super Air Zonk

:?

Yes, but you forgot to include Bonk 3 CD in your list. Trust me on this one.

Ok, Bonk 3 cd...i need that one. I just paid a pretty penny for the Super Air Zonk cd...I can't believe Bonk 3 cd is worth more :ponder:

My brother sold his copy last summer and netted over $200 for it. Oddly enough, it's essentially the same game as Bonk 3 HuCard save for some CD audio and a volleyball mini-game.

Rare & Popular two different things, ;o Just like a FFIII SNES RARE ROXORS Yes yes! I think the Bonk 3 CD is pretty rare, not sure it's as rare as the Super Air Zonk or not really. I know I've seen more copies of Bonk 3 for auction than SAK, but sometimes teh need for money makes people sell. Bonk seems to get more attention.

From the DP guide, Bonk 3 Hucard is actually listed as an R8/$50 to the CD as a R7/$50 so DP says the Hu is rarer. :ponder:

Also the SAK in R6/$35 :P I think the drought of nice minty SAK made people crazy! I saw that and would love to own an original, put right next to my hu, but not at that price at least not right now! :x

I always thought Dracula X was one of the rarest and, in my opinion, the BEST Castlevania game made. Never released in the U.S. and it very often fetches in the $150 range or more on eBay.

Mendon

But if you can't play imports and don't want to spend $150 even if you can, track down the SNES version. You can get a loose cart for $30 or less.

But if you can't play imports and don't want to spend $150 even if you can, track down the SNES version.  You can get a loose cart for $30 or less.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was always under the impression that they were actually two different games. True or False?

I've never owned the SNES version but I did buy it at a gaming show one time. Something told me to check the game out before I left the show; a feeling of some kind. So I went to another booth, plugged in the game and found that while the lable on the cart said Dracula X, the game inside the cart was Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball. Got my money back though.

Mendon

I always thought Dracula X was one of the rarest and, in my opinion, the BEST Castlevania game made. Never released in the U.S. and it very often fetches in the $150 range or more on eBay.

Mendon

But if you can't play imports and don't want to spend $150 even if you can, track down the SNES version. You can get a loose cart for $30 or less.

There is no import lockout on Duo CD games... if you have a US Duo you can play Japanese games with a stock machine.

I'd go with Dracula as one of the rarer game.  But I thought we were talking about US games?

:o

Never see a HU Card from Darcula X, is this real? I have think this game is only released on CD. I own only the CD.

And yes, PC-Engine can play all CDs, but not HU Cards. I own a Japanese PC-Engine and can't play USA HU Cards but CDs. :(

That Drac X HU card is not real.

That auction was put up as a joke and the seller ended it early when it was getting insane bid amounts.

The guy that put up the auction ran a Turbo Grafx forum 4 or 5 years ago.

:D

Now I am happy, that I have miss nothing. We collect most from the Castlevania games, and I never heard from that HU-Card before. ;)