IGNORED

Colecovision Jumpman Junior

I found my Jumpman JR for my CV for a buck about 2 years ago...hehe...Oh yeah. That won't happen again though....place I got it from now has a PC in every one of their shops with Ebay on the screen. They use Ebay pricing and also auction off some of the more valuable stuff this way...ugh..

:roll:

I bought the game when it was first released.

I thought, cool its a computer game for the coleco...when I opened the box and read the manual I was a little worried. Man, it looked and sounded pretty bad even at that time.

Surprise! It wasn't.

It was and still is a great game. (Jumpman is better though IMO, but that was only a computer game, Commodore etc.)

Is this a rare game? Theres only one on E-Bay right now and its in Australia. There are none in the completed search in the last 30 days. What would be a fair price for a loose copy?

I don't think it's that rare. I've found a few in the wild. Not as common as the popular Coleco games like Zaxxon, Ladybug, but much more common than the obscure third parties like Xonox, Sunrise, etc.