IGNORED

A pretty good week at GameStop....

Gamestop had 30% off deals for all Dreamcast stuff, including the system and the peripherals so there are good deals to be had but the window is closing. In New Jersey, right outside of Philadelphia, by 2/22 there will be no more Dreamcast stuff as well as NES, SNES, N64 and Genesis on the racks. They are moving the Dreamcast stuff to the Milville store, which is quite a hike and really not worth the effort. They are anmticipating the next-gen of consoles coming out from Sony and Microsoft. I am happy that I got what I did because I think the presentation, prices and customer service are better than EB. However, collectors of these systems will surely rue the day when the older systems will no longer be available in the retail stores.

Starte

Finished with this yesterday, for just over $150.00 after discount card and Game Informer additional 10% off coupon:

sb.jpg

I noticed that your Steel Battalion came with the original brown shipping carton. Hang onto that...only people who ordered SB DIRECT from Capcom had them shipped in that brown carton...while it has the usual "Fragile" markings, more importantly, the text "Steel Battalion" is evident on the carton itself. SB will someday be a collector's item and those who have the brown Capcom shipping carton may have a slightly more valuable set.

Started the week picking this up at GameStop for about 11 bucks after discount:

DKC.jpg

HOLY SHNEIKIES!

I'm surprised one of the employees didn't grab that one! And that they put it in there with the same price as a regular DKC cart is even more shocking!

Weird title, though. I thought it was called "Donkey Kong Country", not "Resale or Rental of this Game Pak is Prohibited". Funny. ;)

Not to mention . . . rental is prohibited, yet it HAS A STICKER FROM A VIDEO STORE ON IT!  Makes you wonder where Blockbuster got it . . .
Yeah. That's another funny thing about it.

That cart's full of mysteries...

I'll give ya $5 for it, Goodwill.. ;)