IGNORED

Any 300's in Bowling

atari_sammysue

It could probably be done if the pins were seen from a 1st person perspective. I dunno if the 2600 could do this though.

I love Bowling and I used to play that an awful lot when I was younger. I never did score quite well on it (just like in real life!) but it was still loads of fun to play.

Yeah I scored a 300.. but I used PCAE (hint hint)

cheater :P

i used to get 300 games everytime i played bowling, its really easy if you stay at the bottom and at a certain point (you have to find a rhythm) press up on the controller

and one time i had splilled a pop and some slashed on the TV and it left a spot right where i would press up on the controller :D

Yes I've had quite a few 300's.

I remember when I first bowled one back in the day on my real 2600. My father took a picture of it to show my brother as proof. :)

There is a certain spot that you position the ball towards the bottom of the pins. As soon as it hits that spot you hold up on the joystick.

It's a great game for the 2600. I'd love to see an updated version.

Okay - hold it with all the replies... I have yet to hear the SKILL variation that people are using. I believe if you play Variation 3 you actually can control the movement of the bowling ball after you release it...Makes the game *A-LOT* easier...Sooooooo, make sure if/when replied you state which game variation of bowling you played. On game variation 3, I have achieved 300 a number of times...any other setting...well, I rather not comment :)

Okay - hold it with all the replies... I have yet to hear the SKILL variation that people are using.  I believe if you play Variation 3 you actually can control the movement of the bowling ball after you release it...Makes the game *A-LOT* easier...Sooooooo, make sure if/when replied you state which game variation of bowling you played.  On game variation 3, I have achieved 300 a number of times...any other setting...well, I rather not comment  :)

Many of my 300 games have come off the variation where you set the spin in motion then have no other control over the ball after that. the variation where you keep control of the ball throughout it's path to the pins is too easy IMHO.