IGNORED

We're talking to EB Games

PickAxePete

EB is better than Gamestop because it has NES and up.  They are waaaay overpriced, though.

Overpriced would fit quite nicely in the area. :roll:

I'll have to look into them more. I just caught the website, but since i'm at work, i didn't really read up on it.

Maybe I should be in on when the lawyers go over the lease detail. I should insert a "classic" gaming clause with regards to Atari/Mattel and Coleco. :D

for what its worth the EBs around here never have anything older than N64 games. they do have pretty decent prices on used current gen games and i cant say i've ever had a bad experience with them, unlike gamestop. not sure how this works but sometimes their stores are called EBX which may mean express or smaller store but they seem to appear in more high end malls.

Same here. The EB's in Omaha never have anything older than N64 and if it's not selling they periodically unload them all to somewhere (I never found out where). I have picked up a few boxed N64 games at decent prices before, and one or two loose games for a few bucks, but it's few and far between.

Same here.  The EB's in Omaha never have anything older than N64 and if it's not selling they periodically unload them all to somewhere (I never found out where).  I have picked up a few boxed N64 games at decent prices before, and one or two loose games for a few bucks, but it's few and far between.

Maybe it's to the store by me. That one's loaded with NES and SNES games. The only problem is that they range in price from $5.00 for SMB to $30 for Dragon Warrior.

Same here.  The EB's in Omaha never have anything older than N64 and if it's not selling they periodically unload them all to somewhere (I never found out where).  I have picked up a few boxed N64 games at decent prices before, and one or two loose games for a few bucks, but it's few and far between.

They do recalls and ship them to stores that are suddenly selling them. EB might suddenly start having a run on N64 games in San Fran so they will send a recall sheet out to all the stores and tell them to pull duplicates/etc. These games are shipped to the main warehouse where they will be shipped to San Fran. When it cools down in San Fran and Boston heats up, the same thing happens. When they don't have a hot selling spot, they then ship them back to all the stores to be put on the shelf.

There is a lot of milage on those games.. not from being played but actual milage from traveling all over the country :D

Mendon

My EB carries nothing older than N64 either. But, the Babbages/GameStop had about 30 NES games in its bargain bin yesterday.... SMB/Duck Hunt/Track Meet for $.29. :D

I picked up a few others, including Rad Racer...They had Rad Racer 2, also...Shoulda grabbed it, but forgot...

Got:

Astyanax .99

Stealth .99

SMB/DH/TM .29

Rad Racer 1.99

Okay, that's enough of me changing the topic. EB is a pretty good store, though...Just not very classic in my area. :roll: :D

---------

Chase Hermsen