IGNORED

New mini project - Whatcha'think ? WARNING: BIG!

CPUWIZ

do you do alot of these types of projects? and can you get in trouble for these types of projects?(copyright infring.) or say for reproduceing orig. boxes and or manuals. just wondering because ive often thought about doing something like that, considering i work in a shop and have access to many machines and many types of paper and inks(not to steal your idea or anything i just thought it would be cool to make some nice oversized cart pic label prints or small posters)

Not really, I make these things out of passion and not for profit, it's not like I produce up to 500 copies of boxed games etc.! This is my second project of this nature and likely one of the last.

Also, this isn't a reproduction of an existing item, it's something new with some old artwork and proper company information included.

If Wizard Videogames or Answer Software would tell me to stop, I would. I made 10 copies of my last project, due to the labor involved and I highly doubt I'll make many more than that of this one.

If you decide to come up with something, do it for fun and not because you have $$$ in mind. ;)

right on, im not really looking to make any money,i just thought it would be cool,we do a lot of mylar prints for marvel(really glossy)and some for nintendo. i was just thinkin some mylar atari cart pics would look real nice. you wouldnt happen to know where i could get some nice quality label pics would ya?

WooHoo!! i just received mine today! it did not stay Swrinkwraped for very long! :D

Great Work (as always!) are you using different ink then the last one you did? or did you SW this as soon as you made it? when i first took the SW off, the smell was VERY STRONG! but don't smell now! 8)

Thanks!!

Rick