IGNORED

Great Colecovision find today...

EricDeLee

I never touched a Colecovision before in my life... but I believe I did well today at the flea market!

I'll try to post pictures later... but I've got to go out for Valentines now!

Everything has been tested and works great!

Colecovision system

Expansion module (to play Atari games... HUGE plus for me!!!)

Trackball controller... has to plug into power to work.

Steering Wheel controller

5 or 6 colecovision style controllers

Atari joystick (for Darth Vader model)

Gemstick

Star Raiders touchpad

Slik Stik controller

and 15 games

Gyruss

Slither

Looping

Ladybug

Smurf rescue

Zaxxon (X2)

Donkey Kong (X3)

Venture

Donkey Jr.

Burgertime

Turbo (racing game)

Mousetrap

All for $40 :) :)

Eric DeLee

Are there any good Colecovision sites?

I figured that the games were mostly commons... but that's ok. I thought that the real jewel of it all was the attachments that came with it (the trackball... driving control w/ pedal and of course the Atari module)

I also like the feel of the Slik Stik. I'll have to try it on a few of my Atari games. :)

How much do the Expansion module usually run? I can buy an expansion module CIB for $15. Should I pick that up as well? I would have two of them then, but I could always ebay one of them.

I'm going to go look for a few good Colecovision sites really quick. I've got to find out more about it.

The funny thing is that I almost bought a PSONE with screen for $40 just 15 minutes earlier. I passed it up and then stumbled across this gem! :)

Now I wish I still had my Beamrider Colecovision cart. :(

Great site! Thanks for the link. I liked their rarity list. Now if just a current NES list would show up some time. ;)

So... how many games are in the Colecovision library? I've seen a list of 150 and then a slightly smaller list. Not that I'll ever be able to find them all... but I've got to have something to shoot for!

I'm thinking about selling off my regular Atari 2600s now. Of course I'd keep one... but now that I got this thing, I really don't need so many back-ups. lol

I'll probably hold on to this Colecovision until at least around Christmas time. Then I can possibly ebay it to get some more Atari games I want. :)