IGNORED

Xonox Double Ender - Norris/AD question

taxman

I have the same problem. I cannablized the cartridge to sell to Vanman, but he backed out. Now I have a cart with a LED and Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man.  :ponder: would you still take it? It has arcade pak in the pack engraved and a hole for an LED.

Ugh, no, damage = no good. :skull:

Why am I not surprised about toneman ? :ponder:

Come on, I could just fill in the hole with hot glue and sand the arcade pak text down (its not very deep, or cut it out and reverse it.) I also forgot that I snapped out these prongs that were used to hold the gloop chip in place. It looks very nice, actually.

Man, I'm sorry you had to waste your time like that for someone who likes to talk big but never delivers :sad:

Come on, I could just fill in the hole with hot glue and sand the arcade pak text down (its not very deep, or cut it out and reverse it.) I also forgot that I snapped out these prongs that were used to hold the gloop chip in place. It looks very nice, actually.

Man, I'm sorry you had to waste your time like that for someone who likes to talk big but never delivers :sad:

No, I actually liked it, destroying carts, ect. I actually learned somthing. For some reason, I wasnt able to get a flashing led to work, so i just put a solid one in. Actually Vantone, if your reading this, thanks for wasting my time, I won't EVER be trading (or the attempt) with you again!

If you want to play Artillery Duel you will have to play it on a tv that is more tollerant of not having enough lines for ntsc.

I have a tv that has a vertical hold on it and it plays fine on that one. The picture below shows the left tv rolling while the older right side one plays it fine.

post-3803-1076882085_thumb.jpg