IGNORED

missing in action for 7800

joshua

It was supposed to be relaeased at CGE on cart a few years ago but it never happened. If/When it will be released is unknown. I believe John Hardie owns the prototype (which is apparently complete or close to it), I guess you could ask him.

Mitch

It wasn't bad. I got to play it at PC4. It's your standard side scrolling fighter with some driving boards thrown it (a boat chase). It reminded me alot of P.O.W. It was pretty dull actually, but for a 7800 game it wasn't bad.

It was supposed to be released at CGE2K3, but it never happened. Last I heard they were having trouble making the boards.

Tempest

It was supposed to be relaeased at CGE on cart a few years ago but it never happened. If/When it will be released is unknown. I believe John Hardie owns the prototype (which is apparently complete or close to it), I guess you could ask him.

Mitch

can you tell me how i can get in touch with him? i can't find any contact info for him.

Mitch

can you tell me how i can get in touch with him? i can't find any contact info for him.

Here you go.

Mitch

Not really. Sean and John were looking into producing the usual reproduction carts for CGE, but they haven't yet found a way to get the code off and running properly on separate boards. It only seems to work on the proto cart they have. No doubt it will be cracked at some point I hope, as I know there would be a market for it.

Not really. Sean and John were looking into producing the usual reproduction carts for CGE, but they haven't yet found a way to get the code off and running properly on separate boards. It only seems to work on the proto cart they have. No doubt it will be cracked at some point I hope, as I know there would be a market for it.

I know that several people in the 7800 community have offered to help get it working but as far as I'm aware none of the offers were taken up on.

Too bad, because the 7800 could use more games.

Mitch

I know that several people in the 7800 community have offered to help get it working but as far as I'm aware none of the offers were taken up on.

Too bad, because the 7800 could use more games.

Mitch

it would be great to see this game followed through and finally on cartridge, based on the screenshots on AA this is hands down the best looking 7800 game. are there any other screenshots known available?