IGNORED

Boing

Ruck

I am new to this - I have been having a clear out at home and found my old Atari and many games in a box from years ago. I have had a surf round the internet and discovered that I may have a couple of rare ones - is this so? I have Boing, Pitfall 2, H.E.R.O, Stargate, and many others. Can anyone advise me please? thanks!

Hi, I'm actually a 43 year old mother of 2 teenagers and I bought all these games years ago!!!!! I also have, among others, Decathalon, Warplock, Space Cavern, Space Shuttle, Shark Attack, and Tennis, and Boxing, and many more. I really used to enjoy playing Pitfall2 and Joust and I would sit up until 1am sometimes to carry on playing. Now that I am older I use my daughters playstation and still get hooked on PC games - but I haven't used the Atari for many years....

First off I would like to say Welcome to Atariage and back to the Joy of playing Atari games. As far as your games go, they are not realy rare, but they art still nice ones, if you are thinking of selling your collection, we have a market section to sell what you have or you could try, www.bidiots.com they are a new auction site, but they will not take a bit out of your ass like ebay will.

:D :D :!: