IGNORED

Frog Pond Release Information

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

Well, here goes! I had originally planned on making 25 and that was it. I have had quite an interest from people in the project, so I am considering making 50 instead. A few of them are 'out of circulation' before I even started, and with the group that contacted me with the first posting, I would only have like 8 left to sell at the Philly show.

Bottom line, do you guys think there is enough interest for me to do the extra work? I do not want to get burned, but I want people to have them if they are interested. I really do care about quality, and spend quite a bit of time on each one; in other words, am I wasting my time making more?

If you have contacted me, I assume you are interested (and accounted for), and I will let you know when I get the manuals back from the printer. So far, I have only finished 15, and I have boxes finished for 25. Looks like they will be $50 (sorry for the price hike, but the boards are more, the chips cost more, and the smaller run of boxes and manuals drives the prices up).

If this is something you are interested in, and have not contacted me, drop me a line (or just post here). It is really hard to know how big a market you have with something like this, so I sort of have to ask. :)

Thanks guys, the support makes it worth the effort!

Cassidy

post-571-1076969869_thumb.jpg

post-571-1076969870_thumb.jpg

I think this would be something I'd be interestedin. I can't say for sure 'cause my PC5 budget is still up in the air but I seriously doubt you'd have any trouble selling them. Look how many people are still trying to get a hold of Polo!

I can speak for Cassidy's quality, it is of the highest caliber. $50 may seem like its a bit much, but these are TOP quality boxes and manuals HAND CRAFTED by Cassidy (hell he practically draws the pictures himself :D ). You would be wise to grab this while you can. I have the POLO and its amazing.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Cassidy,

As much as I love the red Polo that I got last year and as much as I'd love to get this one from you too, funds will be much tighter this year (my bonus check went to a CC2! :P ). So, sad as it is to say, I'm gonna have to go in the "NO" column for this one. :(

Jest letting you know so that you can get an accurate head count before making your final decision.

Hey Cassidy,

As in the other thread, definately count me in.  I definately want one and would even give you SS as a bonus along with the $50.

I don't know if I'm completely comfortable with being sold to Cassidy.

Cassidy's Mrs, on the other hand ... :ponder:graucho.gif

Cassidy's Mrs, on the other hand ...   :ponder:graucho.gif

Cassidy Mrs. is one classy, foxy lady, out of your league, SS. Looks like yer stuck with Siegler....better you than me. :D:D:D

Oh, and just so's you know, my previous post was an entirely unsolicited endorsement by me, Stan, and I was in no way put up to it by Cassidy Nolen or any of his posse, but if they would like to slide me a cheesesteak again this year at the show, I won't turn it down..... :ponder:;):D

Well, folks....looks like the yea's have it.. 50 it is (goes back to the cutting board for more boxes.... :) ).

I dropped off the manuals at the printers and will order more boxes to be done. I should be able to fill everybodys orders (will try to do it before PC5 and still have some for the show. Crosses fingers).

On a personal note, thanks. Its not easy to do these, and with Osmeroid doing the art for the past releases, those products looked great (IMHO). This is my first attempt at the paperwork side of things. I did this originally because there was a hole in my collection and I wanted to have the boxes all in numerical order. Drove me crazy there was a hole there. I see its that way for others...or at least sorta. Thanks for the support. More details (pmessages) to those of you that have posted here (I have been keeping note of everybody) and pm'ed me when I get stuff back from the printers.

Cheers, and thanks for the kind words all :)

Cassidy

Yes, Stan, I owe you a Cheesesteak :)

Hi all,

If this is something you are interested in, and have not contacted me, drop me a line (or just post here).  It is really hard to know how big a market you have with something like this, so I sort of have to ask.  :)

I would like one of these.

JerryG

All right,

I kinda had a setback. I took today off to work on them all day, but proceeded to 'celebrate; my 30th Birthday yesterday a bit too much last night. Next thing I knew, night was day, and I did not get any games done today....:(

Soon folks, I really am normally pretty responsible. Nicole was out of town on a work trip one day, and look what happens :)

Cassidy