IGNORED

What is this? (Genesis Port...thing)

I don't see how it could be an expansion? Where does it go? You can't fit that into the cart slot of any standard Genny I know. And even if it did...where does the game plug in? Now if this attaches to the side of the Genesis...that is possible. but it still doesn't look like the connector end sticks out far enough for it to seat well. I don't know, I would lean towards the insides of the Nomad also. The Nomad does have a standard 9 pin port on it for hooking up an actual controller for 2 player stuff since the Nomad could output to TV as well.

I am curious...but I think I would have passed on it personally.

The guy is either an idiot, or used the wrong pic.

I say idiot.

What does he mean by "this finally shows you something you can do with that little expansion slot on the side of the Genesis"? Heasn't he EVER heard of a Sega CD? He makes it sound like there was never anything released.

I don't know what to think. Moron or Clumsy?

I would email him myself, but I don't like to make enemies... One of you guys do it.

If you look closely, you can see that the chip on the left in the pic is the 68000, the big one in the middle is the 315-xxxx chip that does all the video output stuff, and the little square chip just above the cartridge port is definitely a Z80.

I don't know why this guy would be trying to sell a Nomad motherboard as some Genesis expansion. You'd think anyone who would have something like this would know full well what it was.

--Zero

So what should I do then? Tell him through research that I found this is the inside of a Nomad and that because it isnt an expansion that I'm not intrested? Or is the Nomad board something one of you may want? I think I'll just tell him I dont want it because he basiclly lied as to what it is. Hopefully that wont warrent a negative....