IGNORED

How about a box that never existed ? :P

CPUWIZ

Ooooo ... breathtaking ... I like that one. :D

Thanks all for the nice comments. Very glad you like this latest effort. Though I got box credit for design on this one, it was very definitely a joint creative effort with CPUWIZ, and we had a lot of fun trying to come up with ideas for box art on a product that isn't a game, has absolutely ZERO artwork (let alone any aliens!) attached to it, and originally came packaged in a zip lock bag.

We actually tried to give at least a 'nod' to the VideoLife packaging, since obviously, technically speaking, the MagiCard came first, and if they 'had' done a box for it, it likely would have been more in that style, but ... I just couldn't do it. Too damned ugly. So sorry - took the liberty of going with their later box style in something close to their earlier colors. Hope we've not offended the purists out there ... :ponder: ;)

Busted quite correctly by Marco on the size. No, as of this moment, it will NOT hold the only manual I have available to work with, which is the repro. But here's my question: Is the repro accurate to the original, size-wise? If so, I'm perfectly willing to adjust the box size to accomodate it (since that's what they'd have done), but then, it ain't gonna match those other CommaVid games sitting on your shelves ...

Here's a couple more shots for you:

post-2594-1077566444_thumb.jpg

post-2594-1077566445_thumb.jpg

Woooo, sign me up for one. Though my Magicard is the variety without a case on it (just the circuit board), so I hope that still fits okay.

Hmm, why don't you get a crappy label Cosmic Swarm and strip it so you can properly protect your precious (and I mean that!) circuit-board?

Woooo, sign me up for one. Though my Magicard is the variety without a case on it (just the circuit board), so I hope that still fits okay.

Hmm, why don't you get a crappy label Cosmic Swarm and strip it so you can properly protect your precious (and I mean that!) circuit-board?

That is a very good idea. Sorry I have been gone for a while. That box rocks. :thumbsup: 8)