IGNORED

Some Game & Gameroom Pictures

jim

It's 2 rooms in my house. I have a big old house with 23 rooms so the wife let's me put games in a couple of them. No basement though. We live in the south and they don't have them here. I wish we did have one. It would give me a lot more room! I grew up in Minnesota and we had a big basement. I also have a big Lionel train layout but it's up in the attic (attic is about 800sf). I have about 100 arcade machines right now. Most are in my shop and out in the barn.

Jim

Most impressive! I love your old EM's. That Chicago Coin driver is way cool!

Great looking collection. You have successfully blended 5 decades of technology in one room. That is no small feat.

If you EVER decide to sell that Six Flags over Texas sign, PLEASE PUT ME AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST! I used to go to that arcade as a kid (Dad lived in Dallas in the 80's, and I got to go once a summer; there was an arcade there that had Speed Freak and some other wierd games I loved). That is a MUST-HAVE for me if its ever available :)

Cassidy

The Coke machine works great. They only thing is, is it takes small size glass bottles and we can only find them at 1 store around here and they are about $4.50 a 6 pack. The machine takes a nickel. It was in my Grandfathers Texaco station since the 1940's. I remember getting Coke's out of it when I was a kid back in the 60's. My Dad gave it to me 5 or 6 years ago. When he gave it to me I was cleaning it up and I fould a bunch of old coins in it. Buffalo nickel's, Mercury dime's, etc. It will never be sold by me. it will go to my kids.

Jim

That is a great story about the soda machine. Yea, Those stupid small coke bottles. The machine I have is from around the 70's. It does a few bottle sizes and cans. Currently it is setup for cans. If I could find a good local source for normal size bottles beside beer bottles. I would move the brackets back for cans.

Laters,

ussexplorer