IGNORED

I'm thinking of getting a ZX Spectrum...

ApolloBoy

It depends. Are you thinking of collecting for the system or just grabbing a few games to play? The most collectable Spectrum games are the ones by Ultimate, and they're also pretty good as well (but some are very expensive). As for decent games to play, the best place to go is World of Spectrum and check out the top 100 games -

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/bestgames.html

Incidentally, which type of Spectrum are you thinking of buying? For collectability I'd recommend a boxed, original 48k (but they're pretty expensive), while for gamesplaying I'd recommend either an original 128k (but they're pretty rare) or a 128k +2 (with the grey case).

Well, I haven't gotten around to getting my Speccies up and running since I moved to Canada, but I'm assured that they work perfectly as long as you have a multi-system TV and a suitable voltage transformer for the power supplies.

Now, I just have to persuade my wife that we really need a multi-system TV. :wink: