IGNORED

Laseractive Problem

I've been having the oddest problem with my Laseractive system. It seems like the Sega module that I have keeps becoming unplugged. The door on the module wont open because of the guard that keeps it from opening when its not plugged in (a little white thing in the lower left corner). However the module eject button won't push in, so I can't pull out the module. It's like its in this state of neither being plugged in or unplugged. It seems to happen alot lately. I can usually get the module eject button to work if I tilt the unit and fiddle with it awhile, but I want to know why its doing this.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Tempest

How many of us on this forum actually have LaserActives to help solve this problem? :D I have one, but my Sega module hasn't come out accidentally before. I've ejected the module in the past (so I could use the remote control instead of the Sega controller) but mine's always worked like it's supposed to.

What kind of set-up do you have? I don't know of anyone else who has a LaserActive. How many games do you have? How about the 3D imager goggles?

There's a vintage electronics guy at a local flea market that has damn near every major console ever made. He thinks that he has the PC-Engine module, unopened, in storage at his house. He's going to try to find it, and give me a price quote. I know I can't afford it, but I really want it! If I can get it for an affordable price, i'm going to have to try to get my hands on some imported PC-Engine games!